SIT and Certification Testing for Malaysia’s largest transformation project of replacing all the Debits cards to Chip and PIN enabled cards (EMV)
Assuring the Quality through our standardized Integration and Certification test frameworks
As per Bank Negara guidelines, all the Banks in Malaysia should migrate there debit cards to support PIN based contact and contactless transaction.
In line with that, all the terminals need to be replaced, Acquire and Host system will also undergo changes to support this transactions and this whole migration will be executed under the standards of Myclear (Malaysian Electronic clearing house).
- Malaysian Banks were new to full EMV standard for contact and contactless transaction.
- Migration of POS terminals across the country to support contactless transaction.
- Implementation of new transaction standards and format to support EMV and contactless transactions.
- Enable all the bank to compliances with Myclear standard and procedures.
- Hastraa along with Myclear Team formed a new Testing framework which includes developing of new Test cases to support certification process and inter-relationship and inter-dependences of the participating banks.
- Deployed skilled resources, in EMV and Base24 (Malaysian National switch), who can provide technical and management oversight when required.
- Co-ordinate with financial institutions on the process of Integration, Testing and certification.
- Monitor and maintain technical performance standards to ensure participating banks compliance to the rule established.
- Schedules were developed and monitored to make sure the testing and implementation is done successfully by the banks within the estimated timeline.
Benefits for the Customer:
- The whole transformation across the country was done within the deadline issued by Bank Negara.
- The Quality and business standards was maintained and improved.
- Proposed and implemented, certification and testing process in lined with SDLC standards which increased the productivity of test resources.