In today’s saturated and competitive credit cards market, financial institutions are under continuous pressure to improve the product offerings, range of products to retain and acquire new customers.
To remain market leaders, financial institutions are introducing products and systems that are innovative, robust, secure and scalable. This demands financial institutions to constantly improve their software applications, processes and services that are available and run 24×7.
Cards are the dominant global payment method today, but due to increasing regulations, complexity of products, expectations of services and fees, implementing or upgrading credit card systems is much more complex and costly involving huge operational challenges. Getting it right first time is critical to competitive advantage.
Hastraa team, with years of experience and expertise in debit and credit cards (VISA, MasterCard, AMEX, JCB, Diners, etc.) can be of great help in assuring quality and defect-free rollout. Our team comprises of professionals with in-depth knowledge and experience in all types of card products: debit, charge, credit, prepaid cards and EMV profiles based on chip and contactless technology.
Our Key Differentiators
- Availability of Core Banking Repository
- SME expertise that reduces knowledge transfer risk and timeline
- Unique methodology that leverages SME capabilities to identify business scenarios and ensure maximum test coverage
- Test automation capabilities
- On-demand trained resources to meet stringent project timelines
- Impartial and independent perspective
- Better synchronization between requirements and specifications
- Higher confidence in software & system performance
- Objective criteria for acceptance signoff
- Reduced maintenance cost