E2E Testing of Islamic Core Banking modules for a Major Bank in Malaysia
The Client is an Islamic financial services provider migrated its core banking business operations from AlTel with Silver lake Islamic Core banking system. The Bank deals with CASA, Foreign currency CASA, Remittance, Loans (Consumer & Corporate), and Traveller Cheques, Foreign Currency Notes, Bill Payments, IBG (Inter Bank Giro).
As part of implementation, Hastraa Consulting Services, partnered to provide Test Management Solutions for Quality and Application Assurance.
- Un-planned code drops
- No dedicated test environments for mutually exclusive business modules
- Solution: SIBS (Islamic)
- Products – CIF, CRM, Teller, Payments (Bill Payment, IBG, Pension and Autopay)
- CASA (CA, SA, IA, Zakat, PDM, SDB)
- FOS (Consumer and Corporate)
- FMS (Business, Transactions, Enquiry and Collection)
- Remittances & GPS
- EBS (ATM and CDM)
- Other Channels and Interfaces